Dr. William Fitzmaurice Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2015
Dr Fitzmaurice is My Favorite Doctor at RPW
I just love Dr Fitzmaurice. He seems to really care about my concerns. He never rushes me through the appointments.

August 29th, 2014
During pregnancy you are required to see all doctors in the practice. Understandable. This doctor chose the wrong area of healthcare. He should not be caring for pregnant women! He lacks compassion, practicality, and his bedside manner is deplorable. During a stress test in my last trimester of pregnancy (I had a high risk pregnancy), I passed out - TWICE!!! No one was around (if that's not bad enough) when I told Dr. Fitzmaurice he looked at the readings from the test, shrugged his shoulders and said, "you look ok, the test looks fine". That was it. During my visits for 9 months, Fitzmaurice repeatedly told me 'this is going to be a big baby' and 'prepare yourself'. My son was born a perfect 7 pound boy! When I went in to deliver my baby, he was worse! I had to be induced for several days. I thank GOD whenever I think about it that he did not deliver my child. I only give him 1 star because it does not allow zero!

March 18th, 2013
Worst office EVER!!!
Wish one could give no stars as I drove in the snowy rush hour over 25 miles from work to make my appointment only to arrive 15 minutes late and be told by the rude office person that I had to reschedule for being late! It was snowing out, I was not going to try to fumble finding their phone number and call them while driving in rush hour. And yet the lobby was full of patients waiting! How long do they let patients wait - but they can't wait 15 minutes!!! What horrible people!!!!!!!! i did not stay and will not go back - jerks!

July 25th, 2012
PROFESIONAL!
HEIS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS!THE ATHER DOCTERS NEED TO LEARN A LOT MORE FROM HIM.

March 20th, 2011
HORRIBLE MAN
THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE. TO START WITH, THE OFFICE STAFF ARE RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE. IT IS A VERY SMALL OFFICE WITH LITTLE SPACE FOR TWO PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM. I RECENTLY BECOME PREGANT AND WENT TO SEE THIS MAN BECAUSE MY INSURENCE COVERS. HE CAME OFF VERY COLD, HE MADE COMMMENTS ABOUT MY RACE. THAT MY "BABY WILL HAVE NAPPY HAIR!" I WAS IN SHOCK. I DID SEE A BLACK NURSE WORKING THERE SO I HOPE TO GOD HE DOESN'T TREAT HER LIKE HE TREATED ME! PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE. WOMEN ARE DESERVING OF MUCH BETTER, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE DEGRATED.

January 19th, 2011
Best doctor ever! Dr. Fitzmaurice has the most comforting and relaxing bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. I had a very difficult and he sat by my side for hours despite having just delivering 2 other babies. It is because he is so patient that the wait time to see him is long, he doesn't rush anyone and is a good listener.

February 21st, 2010
Great doctor. Support staff could be much better.

April 5th, 2017