A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flood, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Flood MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Flood practice?
- Dr. William Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Flood practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.