A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flood, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Flood MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Flood practice?
- Dr. William Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Flood practices Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Oncologists.