Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Florio Jr
Dr. William Florio Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Florio is affiliated with St John's Episcopal Hospital, New York Methodist Hospital and Saint John's Queens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Florio Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Florio Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Aysar Fathallah-Mammo
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.17 mi38
Dr. Seema Hashmi
Brooklyn, NY 0.17 mi24
Dr. Tatjana Vizner
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi40