A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Follett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Follett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Follett
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Follett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Follett, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Follett graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wallace Follett MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William W. Follett practice?
- Dr. William Follett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Follett practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.