A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Forstate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Forstate is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forstate
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Forstate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Forstate, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forstate graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Forstate has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Forstate MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Forstate practice?
- Dr. William Forstate has 1 office location.
Dr. William Forstate practices Cardiovascular Disease near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Cardiologists.