Learn more about Dr. William Fortner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortner
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fortner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fortner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fortner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jay Fortner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fortner practice?
- Dr. William Fortner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fortner practices Family Medicine near Kaufman, TX.
See Kaufman Primary Care Doctors.