A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fortner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortner
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fortner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fortner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fortner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jay Fortner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fortner practice?
- Dr. William Fortner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fortner practices Family Medicine near Kaufman, TX.
See Kaufman Family Physicians.