A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fortner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fortner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fortner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jay Fortner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fortner practice?
- Dr. William Fortner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fortner practices Family Medicine near Kaufman, TX.
See Kaufman Primary Care Doctors.