Dr. William Fortson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Fortson?

December 11th, 2016

Went for second opinion, had an appointment, nurse would not even let me see the doctor. I was told there was nothing they could do for me to go to Emory. Well I did, the problem turns out was a simple remedy, and I had been severely sick for almost three years. I do not have a gallblader and was given a $6.00 perscription at Emory! Are you telling me two gastrointologist here in Columbus could not look at my chart and see I did not have a gallblader, what a disgrace!! The doctors here were mad because I would not take their $2,000.00 perscription my insurance would not cover, tell me who can pay that EVERY month!!

October 21st, 2015

Personable

Dr Fortson was very pleasant to work with. My daughter has anxiety and his mannerism set her at ease. I will be happy to continue to see him when the ...

January 7th, 2015

Great doctor.

July 20th, 2010

Is not available for his patients

I had to wait over fives weeks for my appointment. I was not told the office is inside the hospital.I wasted gas driving around the hospital looking for the office. By the time I found the office I was thirty minutes late and my blood pressure high. If this Doctor is so busy, He doesn't need me as a patient. The receptionist did say I could still see the Doctor, I was so hot from the heat outside and angry about not getting the right information, I didn't have any reason to see this Doctor that is so busy.Now I have another appointment with this Doctor. Guess when, next month. I will not be available for this appointment, just as he was not available for me.

June 16th, 2009

Marietta's loss is a gain for Columbus

Dr. Fortson had been my GI for over 10 years. I credit him with helping to keep my Crohn's disease under control for most of that time. He can be a bit of an egghead, but who wants a dumb doctor. Just ask him to repeat what he just said in layman's terms and he will. He will be a greatly missed partner in the care of my GI tract.

September 28th, 2017