A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fowkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowkes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fowkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fowkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowkes graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fowkes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Fowkes MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Fowkes practice?
- Dr. William Fowkes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fowkes practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors, and Palo Alto Family Physicians.