A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Franckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Franckle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Franckle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Jaw Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Franckle graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Franckle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Franckle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Franckle practice?
- Dr. William Franckle has 1 office location.
Dr. William Franckle practices Plastic Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Plastic Surgeons.