inactive

William Frank DO Patient Reviews

4.7

May 11th, 2015
The best Doctor ever. I wish I knew how you are doing or could find out somehow. In our thoughts and prayers every day. Miss you Doc. Truly the best and one of a kind. Irreplaceable.

December 7th, 2014
the best ever
Wish we knew how to find out how he is. He is the Norman Rockwell idea of Dr. Caring, incredibly smart without airs, we miss him terribly. A little piece of trivia, he was a Real tomcat on the harmonica

August 21st, 2014
RN-BC, BSN
He's been our family doctor for 20 years since Smith and Mason days, I am so blessed to have known and my family cared for by such a beautiful person and fantastic doc. I am gonna miss you and the girls so much. I know I can't replace you, Doctors and people like you are rare, but thank you a million times, I will be thinking of you and praying for you everyday. Lindsey will miss you most of all. You were the only doc she ever knew, you were her "Dude" We love you Dr.Frank

May 28th, 2014
my wife and I have been going to dr. frank for 14 years don`t know what we would do without him he is a understanding dr he puts his patients first. not only being a good dr. he is a credit to what a person should be. and we can`t forget Stephanie and Dawn. thanks for everything

November 12th, 2012
I have been to many doctors and since i found Dr. Frank i will look no more. He is what every doctor should be. He is very patient and soft spoken, kind and gentle and most of all he Listens! If he is not sure of something he does his own research and then gets back to you within 1 day. He is awesome, you go Dr. Frank.

October 14th, 2011
He is the best doctor in Central PA. He is one to listen to you, makes you feel comfortable and knows what to do. He is a doctor's doctor! His staff Dawn and Stephanie are wonderful too. My family and my parents all go to him. He is wonderful. God bless Dr. Frank!

June 17th, 2010
Excellent, knowledgeable and kind physician
I cannnot speak highly enough of Dr. Frank. Our whole family uses this practice and have never found a doctor MORE willing to listen to our questions. He has gone above and beyond for our family in every circumstance, is nothing but kind, polite and honest, and has made our lives immeasurably better. His office staff, nurse Dawn and receptionist Teresa, are also amazing and have never failed to provide great service and kind care. Great combination of up-to-date information and still a small practice, which I love. Some truly small "family" practices don't keep up with the latest research, but Dr. Frank and staff definitely do.

June 2nd, 2010
One of the best doctors in York. He's never talked to me as if I were an idiot. I've been going to him for years. He is the only doctor that diagnosed me with a rare medical condition that other doctors simply waved their hands at my symptoms and brushed them off basically saying I was young and I should not worry about it. HE found what was wrong with me - almost immediately upon going to him. Very knowledgeable. And I have never waited longer than 5 minutes in his waiting room.

March 30th, 2009
arrogant
He talks at you as if you are an idiot. Doesn't like if you question him. People should welcome other opinions especially if you are are doctor. No one is all knowing.