Dr. William Franklin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2010
Former Patient
I was a regular patient at this clinic for about 8 years and never once saw Dr. Franklin. Most of the time, the physician's assistants were okay, but when I had a complicated problem and asked to join one of their "auxillary clinics" as a private pay patient, they would not accept me even though I was going to pay on my own. I also noticed that the office was undergoing massive remodeling and adding a pharmacy and a drive thru coffee shop. I did not want my money contributing to designer bathroom sinks, marble tile, and more ways to make money off the patients. I have changed to a doctor nearer my home who is a sole practioner that will see me within 5 minutes of walking in to the office.

August 30th, 2009
hey! youre not really the doctor )-:|
What gives with the shuffle? I called to ask for an appointment with an MD, and was shuffled to a nurse practitioner who identified himself as a "doctor". I dont know what all the rules are with this, but if Id wanted a nurse practioner, Id have asked for a nurse practitioner. The waiting room was filthy, and the actual exam room had traces of blood, I wish I could say it was from a lab area- it actually looked like it came from a dried pap smear (if you know what I mean). I guess being a minor emergency room entitles you to pretend you have trauma...err...anywhere you can have trauma. Then, I walked outside and the place I was being referred to was being advertised on that big gigantic sign outside. Um. Did somebody forget to mention a monetary relationship? And, what kind of physician puts a drive-thru coffee shop inside their clinic? Could it be that the 3 hour wait "ie no appointment neccessary" is getting too long?I took my medical records, my insurance card, and myself to a legitimate doctor down the street. I suggest you do the same.

August 25th, 2009
PSYCHE!!!
Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me twice...shame on me. Before you go here, do me one favor. Ask for an appointment with Dr Franklin. If you succeed, I will be shocked. Dr Franklin actually only works a few hours a week. You will NEVER SEE A DOCTOR. The people you see are actually nurse practitioners and Physicians assistants who claim they are "doctors". I even asked the person taking care of me "Hatley" and he swore up and down he was a doctor. Not true. He has never been to medical school and he is not a doctor. I looked him up on vitals. He is not a doctor. You will never ever get to see a doctor at Victory Medical Center. If you want to see a PA go to the minute clinic they are cheaper and faster.

May 11th, 2017