A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Frazier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Frazier, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Frazier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Frazier MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Frazier practice?
- Dr. William Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Frazier practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Critical Care Practitioners and Jackson Pulmonologists.