A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Frazier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Frazier, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Frazier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Frazier MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Frazier practice?
- Dr. William Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Frazier practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Critical Care Practitioners and Jackson Pulmonologists.