A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Freeborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeborn
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeborn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Freeborn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeborn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Freeborn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Freeborn MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Freeborn practice?
- Dr. William Freeborn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Freeborn practices Urology near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Urologists.