A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Freije:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Freije is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Freije, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freije graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Freije has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Freije MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Freije practice?
- Dr. William Freije has 1 office location.
Dr. William Freije practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.