A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Frese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Frese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Frese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Frese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Frese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William A. Frese practice?
- Dr. William Frese has 3 office locations.
- Dr. William Frese practices Pediatrics near , .