A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Frese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Frese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Frese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Frese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William A. Frese practice?
- Dr. William Frese has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Frese practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Chicago Pediatricians.