A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Friday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Friday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Friday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friday graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Friday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Med Ctr -Coosa Valley, Sylacauga, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Curtis Friday MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Friday practice?
- Dr. William Friday has 1 office location.
Dr. William Friday practices Internal Medicine near Sylacauga, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists.