Dr. William Fridley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Fridley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Fridley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

Daughter of patient

My father has been a patient of Dr. Fridley's for several years and is please with the care he receives and his office staff. Dad is not always easy to please. dad's problems are addressed in a timely manner. No complaints.

May 15th, 2015

personality of a snail. Late on appointments. Horrible on follow up. Waits for patient to call in for results

April 15th, 2015

receptionist need to speed things up as well as learn a few professional manners. They have a I don't care attitude

I agree the front desk leaves a lot to be desired. Very slow and unfriendly

September 27th, 2013

I saw him annually for 4 years. It always took a couple of months to get an appt. My last annual was going to take 3.5 months to get in, and I was down to my last 2 weeks of BP meds. They would not refill my prescription w/o coming in for an office visit or paying $15. My advice is to find another doctor. The staff is morbidly obese, lazy, and rude.

November 23rd, 2010

Feel ripped off!

New Dr. visit- He ordered fasting bloodwork at close to lunch. Told the nurse that I was not fasting- Nurse said no problem just come back by when I am fasting and take my lab order with me and give it to them.I got a bill saying they billed me separately- now I have to pay another co pay- and my insurance is very unhappy-I STRONGLY recommend avoiding NW Diagostic Clinic- their business practice ripped me off- Lord only knows how many vulnerable patients they have prayed upon.Now I have to go without meds for a month to pay for this after I was told it was part of my office visit.I have warned my insurance, my church group, my Tea Party, my company to avoid them at all costs!

July 2nd, 2010

Rude front desk staff, hard to make appts, No tolerance for being a few minutes late on this late occasion!

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Fridley's for many years and she has dealt with the difficulity of making appts or speaking to a real person this whole time. She recently fell and broke several ribs, which lead to being hospitalized for almost three weeks. She made an appt to see Dr Fridley when she got out of the rehab hospital.It was very painful for her to get ready and into the car, and we encountered one lane traffic and congestion on Research Forest on the way to the DR's office. She ended up being about 10 minutes late arriving for the appt.Even though the people who had earlier appts were still in the waiting room, he would not agree to see her since she was late. I was shocked that after all the years of waiting EVERY time she went to his office, he had no understanding for her situation.Rude and inconsiderate treatment of a long-term 85 year old patient!

June 26th, 2017