A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fritsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fritsch is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fritsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritsch graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Fritsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Fritsch MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fritsch practice?
- Dr. William Fritsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Fritsch practices Internal Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists.