A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Frumkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Frumkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frumkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Frumkin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frumkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Frumkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frumkin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William Frumkin practice?
- Dr. William Frumkin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Frumkin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.