Dr. William Frumovitz Is this you?

January 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Frumovitz delivered my first child 38 years ago and my second 36 years ago. I have continued to go to Dr. Frumovitz over the years and I have never had anything but the best of experiences with him over all these years. He is very empathetic with your feelings and extremely professional. I have always received the best of care from him.

April 10th, 2008

I've known him for 30 years!

I love Dr Frumovitz Over the years he has been there in difficult surgeries and when I see him last before the anesthetic I feel safe...

December 30th, 2015