Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Great  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

I came here to try the Dermapen for my acne scars and freckles. Not only has it made a difference with those, it has also helped with my lines around my eyes, in between my eyebrows, and smile lines around my mouth. I love this treatment for its overall results. Sara does an absolute amazing job at SKINovative and I highly recomment the Dermapen treatment for the many benefits it does for the face. The PCA products and mineral foundation also adds a great touch to your face.

|  Best  |  show details
by S. on Jan 6th, 2014 on doctor.com

I have had several treatments at Skinnovative from microdermabrasion to weightloss plans. Everyone here is friendly and knowlegable about all products ...

Dec 31st, 2013

I was treated at Skinovative by Dr Fulton for Venous Disease. My symptoms were affecting my life style. I'm glad I decided to have a free consultation where I was told that I was a good candidate for this type of surgery and also it would be covered by insurance since it was considered medical. I would highly recommend Dr. Fulton and his clinic.

Nov 29th, 2013

I had my first Botox experience with Dr. Fulton at Skinovative of Gilbert. The office visit exceeded my expectations. Dr. Fulton was very informative and made me feel very comfortable. I have continued to get treatments there and find the staff to be extremely warm and friendly.

Nov 29th, 2013

My journey at Skinovative started with a chemical peel groupon - expecting the same typical peel and not much more. However, from my first consulation with Karina I knew there was a difference in how much she and the whole team here cared about the outcome of my treatments. She thoroughly worked out a plan that combined my chemical peel groupon and added Dermapen treatments which I had never had nor heard of before. Long story short - three months later, I have skin that's healthier and heals from a breakout in a matter of a few days rather than a couple of weeks. After suffering from moderate to severe cystic and hormonal acne for over 12 years, and spending over $15,000 in treatments around the world - I finally found a team of caring and dedicated professionals who want the best for me. Thank you to the Skinovative family! :)

Sep 18th, 2013

I come to Skinovative because I like the way Dr. Fulton does my Botox and Juvederm. I've had other doctors do my botox and juvederm, but they always over to done it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone!

Sep 17th, 2013

I have been coming to Skinotive of Gilbert for 3 year. Dr. Fulton and his staff are the best. The Aesthetic services they provide and the products that they use make a perfect package and that helps my skin stay healthy and young.

|  Helpfull  |  show details
by E. on Sep 12th, 2013 on doctor.com

This week I have had the Radio Frequency Alblation on both of my legs by Dr. William Fulton. Dr.Fulton was very informative and the staff was very hel ...

Sep 12th, 2013

I go to Center for Venous Disease in Gilbert, For Varicose veins. From the first visit Dr. Fulton and the staff made me feel at home, everybody was very professional and friendly. Dr. Fulton and Karena work very well together to attend mine and other patient’s needs during the procedures. They make me enjoy my visit although very professional they like to joke around and have fun, bring levity to the situation. All in all I think Center for Venous Disease is one of the best specialist places I have been to. I would recommend it to anyone with venous disease veins.

|  Helped  |  show details
by Cyndi L. on Sep 11th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Fulton of Skinovative Gilbert, helped me correct the uneven portion of my lips, after my skin cancer was removed. They look natural yet evenly pro ...