Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Funderburk
Dr. William Funderburk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Funderburk is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Funderburk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Funderburk has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Funderburk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Konstantinos Makris
Silver Spring, MD 0.94 mi14
Dr. Katelyn Smithling
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Silver Spring, MD 0.98 mi
Dr. Gifty Afeta
Pediatrics, General Surgery
Silver Spring, MD 1.00 mi