Dr. William Funderburk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Funderburk?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. William Funderburk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

great doctor

Awesome doctor and staff. Sorry he is retiring. Glad he will spend more time with friends and family

December 18th, 2015

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Wm Funderburk, since 1976....I developed breast cancer in 2005. I had missed the following year of my manogram. And next year Up Juped the Booey Man.. When Dr. Funderburk gave me the news of me having breast cancer, he got right on my treatment plan....I had to have a partial/Mesectomy with chemotheraphy and radiation....Dr. Funderburk recommended me to an excellent oncologist name John McKnight, who has since left Providence Hospital. The two of them took good care of me....I just had my final appointment with Dr. Funderburk on yesterday, he informed me at that time he would be retiring soon. He gave me good recommendations to a new surgeon...He congratulated me for being 10 years clear of breast cancer. Whenever I needed to see him to discuss any of my concerns abou tmy breast he was always availabe to check and answer any questions....I will truly miss him...I say" HATS OFF TO DR. WILLIAM FUNDERBURK."

February 26th, 2015

He is very straight forward and informative.

January 19th, 2016