Dr. J Futrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Futrell?

August 25th, 2010

don't go to this doctor

This doctor performed surgery on me and made a mess. I wish I would have sued him. To start with all I wanted was fat removal on my inner theighs. He insisted I had to have them lifted first. I knew better but agreed all the lifting did was make scars. He also did a tummy tuck. I still cant look at my pubic area. The incision is crooked and puffy on one side and flat on the other. In less than a week after surgery I was rushed to Jefferson hospital where I had a gangrene gall bladder. When I went back for a revision of the pubic area I decided to have the fat removed from my inner theighs. I developed a seroma on my left leg that opened to about 5 inched long and 3 inches wide. My midline also opened. I packed these with saline for 2 months. Good thing I am a nurse or I would have probably had a major infection. He blamed this on me and charged me for the surgery to fix it. It was his fault because he did not take out the right amount of fat for the skin he left. He also did not insert drains which should have been a definite for this surgery. I agreed to a midline incision so he could remove fat from my upper abdomen. He made the incision but did not take any fat. I could not prove this. I also cannot prove this but I think my insurance was charged for things and so was I. I had to pay him separately from any one else such as anesthesia or the hospital. I hate this man so much for what he has done to me. I tell everyone about how bad he is. There is so much more to thsi tale but suffice to say do not ever go to this butcher.

June 13th, 2010

do not have Futrell do surgery on yout

I still cannot look at my pubic area...it is ugly. My legs he did have big scars from a seroma that he blamed on me...he should have used drains...then charged me to fix it. I think he purposely makes mistakes to make more surgeries to make more money. I have been so depressed since this surgery. Stay as far away from this man as you can!

April 26th, 2017