Learn more about Dr. W Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Giles Allen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W G. Allen practice?
- Dr. W Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. W Allen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Pulmonologists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.