Learn more about Dr. W Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Giles Allen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W G. Allen practice?
- Dr. W Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. W Allen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Pulmonologists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.