Learn more about Dr. W Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Giles Allen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W G. Allen practice?
- Dr. W Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. W Allen practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Wilmington Pulmonologists, and Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners.