Dr. William Anderson II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson II?

June 26th, 2015

Great physician - diagnosed me properly and I followed up with surgery with him. Very easy to talk with and discusses procedures and made sure that I understood the plans. Highly recommend him

March 27th, 2012

GREAT

This was my first visit with Dr. Anderson so I was a little skeptical especially after reading a previous comment on here. I am happy to say that I didn't experience anything horrific! Its a doctors office I expect to have a little wait time and He was professional yet down to earth. It was the best visit I have ever had with a obgyn and I highly recommend his services!

July 11th, 2011

The worst Doctor visit ever!!!!!!

Today was the worst experience that I've ever had at a physician. To make a very long story short, I'll just say that it was very unprofessional. I am a new patient, I arrived at my scheduled appointment and I had to wait a hour and a half before my vital signs were taken. I asked the medical assistant if this was a busy day for the doctor and she just shook her head. Once the Doctor finally got to me, I asked again was this usually how long his visits take. He said that this is how it is and his patients don't have a problem with it. He said that he was "popular and in demand, and if I wanted to be seen in a timely manner that I need to see another Doctor". All this after I waited almost 2 hours to be seen. I feel the Doctor himself was very arrogant, unapologetic and condescending. If you don't mind wasting 2-3 hours out of your day then this is the doctor for you. If you're like me and expect a professional, pleasant atmosphere then STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!! I have reported him to the DMC and I will be contacting the licensing board. This Doctor definitely needs a refresher course in professionalism.

April 7th, 2011

Truly a caring & professional Doctor

Dr. Anderson & staff are not only professional & courteous but also very caring. I was diagnosed with a somewhat scary condition & it was explained that I would need a procedure to correct the problem. Dr. Anderson throughly defined my diagnosis & provided me with all of my options. I left the office with a feeling comfort & ease, because I truly had an understanding of what was happening & what needed to be done. He performed my procedure & I received the good news soon after. I have full confidence in Dr. Anderson's abilities & know that he is looking out for my well- being.

October 26th, 2015