Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About William Anderson II
William Anderson II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. William Anderson II is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Hutzel Hospital, Detroit, Michigan and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. William Anderson II has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
William Anderson II has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
William Anderson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Carol Clark
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Livonia, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Catrina Murray-Prasad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Livonia, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Joseph Rakowski
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Livonia, MI 0 mi10