A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anderson is Excellent. Dr. Anderson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Anderson practice?
Dr. William Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southfield Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Anderson, Dr. Billy Anderson, Dr. Guillermo Anderson