A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Colon Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Anderson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. William Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Southfield Surgeons.