A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gene Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Bell practice?
- Dr. William Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bell practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors.