A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bradley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, FACR, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Bradley FACR, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Bradley practice?
- Dr. William Bradley has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Bradley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See La Jolla Radiologists.