A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bradley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, FACR, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Bradley FACR, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Bradley practice?
- Dr. William Bradley has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Bradley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See La Jolla Radiologists.