A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Bradley practice?
Dr. William Bradley practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.