A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital, Glen Burnie, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brown practices Dermatology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Dermatologists.