A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Campbell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Campbell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William G. Campbell practice?
- Dr. William Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Campbell practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.