Learn more about Dr. William Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coleman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Coleman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gregory Coleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. William Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Coleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.