A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Coleman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gregory Coleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. William Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Coleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.