Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cook
Dr. William Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with another office in Franklin, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cook is affiliated with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Williamson Medical Center and TriStar Summit Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook
Franklin, TN 0 mi30
Dr. John Kuhn
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Franklin, TN 0.21 mi29
Dr. Bethany Gallagher
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Franklin, TN 0.21 mi12