A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Finn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Finn practice?
Dr. William Finn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.