A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Finn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Finn MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Finn practice?
- Dr. William Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Finn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.