A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fitzhugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fitzhugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fitzhugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzhugh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzhugh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Fitzhugh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Fitzhugh practice?
- Dr. William Fitzhugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fitzhugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.