Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gardner
Dr. William Gardner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rootstown, OH. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Akron General Woman's Care and Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gardner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. William Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rootstown, OH.
Dr. Elaine Greifenstein
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Rootstown, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Harshvardhan Poseria
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Ravenna, OH 2.22 mi35
Dr. Okap Kwon
Ravenna, OH 3.70 mi46