Dr. William Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

4.8

September 19th, 2014
The Best
I was referred to Dr. Hamilton after seeing at least two other orthopedic doctors that did not diagnose my problem, in fact they said there wasn't anything wrong with my foot. I had an old sprain, and I was having pain. Dr. Hamilton did a quick check of my foot and said I needed physical therapy. My foot was pain free and much stronger after treatment. It only took him 2 minutes to tell me what I needed to do. The other doctors(who came highly recommended), told me there wasn't anything wrong. Dr. Hamilton also has an excellent bedside manner, he is the kind of doctor you read about in fairytales when you're a kid. He is humble, gentle, dedicated etc... I have not met many doctors like him, and I've been a nurse for over 20 years. I was very lucky to have found him.

August 7th, 2012
Story to take home!
I was recently in NYC dropping my 12 year old daughter off at a summer intensive with the Joffrey. My daughter's first day of class resulted in an injury, and not knowing where or who to take her to, I randomly stumbled onto Dr. Hamilton through a referral service from Beth Sinai Medical Center. He was adept at diagnosing the problem, a strained left hip adducter, and grandfatherly, in expressing his wisdom on what the body sometimes has to tell us, even when it's something we don't want to hear. I wasn't aware at the time that he was the orthopedist for NYC Ballet, and ABT, etc.. Who knew we would end up with the most qualified professional to treat my daughters injury. The universe was certainly working in our favor, and we are most greatful for having had the experience. She did miss out on her intensive at Joffrey, but what a great story to return home to tell.! Thanks Dr. Hamilton, if you have to go home,go home big!!

July 24th, 2012
he's a genius & a mensch
i don't mind waiting when i get there to have the opportunity to see him.

June 21st, 2009
An exceptional doctor!
Dr. Hamilton is a very warm person and an exceptional professional. All dancers should see him and ask for his opinion, concerning any further treatment to their injuries...Thanks, Doc, for all your care!