A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hart, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hart, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gardner Hart MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William G. Hart practice?
- Dr. William Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hart practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.