A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Henderson practice?
- Dr. William Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Henderson practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.