A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Henderson is Good. Dr. Henderson has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
- Family Medicine PC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Henderson practice?
Dr. William Henderson practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Henderson, Dr. Bill Henderson, Dr. Billy Henderson