A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Henderson practice?
Dr. William Henderson practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.