A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Henderson practice?
- Dr. William Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Henderson practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.