Dr. William Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Henderson?

May 7th, 2016

Patient

The receptionists are so nice and friendly

February 6th, 2015

Dr. William H Henderson business review

The PA's here seem competent. Unfortunately, the turnover seems rather large. I've been coming to this office for about 4 years and have had 4 different primary care practioners due to their departures. The PA's also will not communicate with you via telephone, so you will always have to follow up with an office visit for minor issues. It really makes me suspect that this might just be a way to continue charging patient co-pays and also billing insurance for office visits. If I am correct, what a shame. I am in the process of looking for another primary care office at this time. Once again, they seem ok here but, just ok. If you do not have time for a few follow ups for minor issues though, I suggest looking for an office elsewhere

March 29th, 2014

There's a doctor in this office?

I think I might have seen the doctor breeze through once while I was in. I didn't ask to see a PA or a NP, but that's all I've ever seen. I expressed concern about a symptom (brittle and misshapen nails) that I know can sometimes be an indicator of problems, and instead of looking at them, I didn't even get a glance at my nails, and the PA said, "Oh, we all have things about our appearance we don't like!" I was looking for a medical opinion. If I wanted a bonding experience, I'd be visiting a friend.

August 24th, 2013

Go Somewhere Else

Extremely rude staff and I have actually seen the "Doctor" once in six years for less than a minute, following a misdiagnosis that took two weeks of tests before the Doctor diagnosed it correctly. The reality is you deal with the staff most of the time and the staff here is horrendously rude.

July 11th, 2013

I was in a similar situation to the person above, always sick, always had to see a PA, and never got proper diagnosis. They also refused to refer me to a specialist. The staff are very rude a lot of the time, and for that matter, so are the Dr. and the PAs. Wait times for me have sometimes been close to an hour. I can't speak for everyone but my personal experience with them has been awful and emotionally and financially draining. I would never recommend them to anyone.

February 7th, 2013

Misdiagnosis

Misdiagnosis cost me more than $1500...it's costing me my life. They ignored my problems and just said "oh well, there is nothing wrong with you" and "no,we will not refer you to a specialist". I would write a longer review but all of them have been deleted. Basically, I have a life threatening illness but this office would not listen to me. And, you will never see the doctor...just PA's who have no clue unless you have something simple (ear infection, strep, etc). Go somewhere else...do not end up like me. I am now finally on chemo infusions which will hopefully put me in remission but would have had a better chance if they had helped me from the beginning. I now know why they were the only primary care taking new patients...everyone goes once and never goes back.

October 17th, 2010

EXCELLENT!

July 14th, 2010

The worst administration

I havent seen a worst administrating staff as this business is having.

March 4th, 2009

Misdiagnosis by one of his PAs cost me close to $1,500 when the entire cost should have been less than $100

March 27th, 2017