William G Hughes MD Patient Reviews

June 14th, 2012
He was my 2nd opinion
I went to him after another doctor had told me that my abdominal pain, irregular bleeding, and painful intercourse was normal and that I was fine and sent me home. Dr. Hughes listened to me, he didn't just tell me everything was fine. He said something must be wrong and he would work with me until we found out what it was. He did not just dismiss the pain and bleeding. I've been 7 years without menses and now I am having heavy irregular bleeding again. I am in the process of finding out what is going on now. At least I am working with a doctor who listens to me and is willing to look for answers. The other dr. Did not get a favorable review. But dr. Hughes does.

June 11th, 2012
Dr. Hughes did not remember me from appointment to appointment. He did not remember to send in tests that were needed. He spent nearly no time with me after almost an hour wait. He was not knowledgeable about where my baby was at in development. Did not answer my questions, always seemed to be in a rush.

January 8th, 2011
I think he is a wonderful he delivered my baby and attend to my needs before he was born. I highly recommend to anyone who needs a Ob. Doctor. He is wonderful!!!