A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Jackson practice?
Dr. William Jackson practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MA.
See Salisbury Internists.