Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ataxia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Johnson practice?
Dr. William Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology near Saint Albans, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Valley Stream, NY.
See Saint Albans Internists, Saint Albans Family Physicians, Saint Albans General Practitioners, and Saint Albans Neurologists.