Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Johnson
Dr. William Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Albans, NY, with another office in Jamaica, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan and Parkway Hospital. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Albans, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Joseph Podrobinok
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.16 mi12
Dr. Ozzie Orbach
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.16 mi32