A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jones, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Jones MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Jones practice?
- Dr. William Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jones practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.