A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Martin practice?
- Dr. William Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Martin practices Ophthalmology near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Ophthalmologists.