A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Martin practice?
- Dr. William Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Martin practices Ophthalmology near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Ophthalmologists.