Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Martin practice?
Dr. William Martin practices Ophthalmology near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Ophthalmologists.