A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- Edmond Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gregory Morgan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Morgan practice?
- Dr. William Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morgan practices General Practice and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond General Practitioners and Edmond Emergency Physicians.