A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- Edmond Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gregory Morgan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Morgan practice?
- Dr. William Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morgan practices General Practice and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond General Practitioners and Edmond Emergency Physicians.