A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Myers practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.