Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Clinical Pharmacology
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Myers practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.