Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Clinical Pharmacology
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Myers practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.