A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Myers practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.