A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. William Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.