Learn more about Dr. William Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Newton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Garner Ransom Newton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Newton practice?
- Dr. William Newton has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Newton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.