Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Newton Sr
Dr. William Newton Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Allen, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Las Colinas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Newton Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Newton Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Wilton Stripling
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Andrew Simpson
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Duffy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi13