A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Newton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Garner Ransom Newton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Newton practice?
- Dr. William Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Newton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.