A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Preston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Preston, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Preston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Preston MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Preston practice?
- Dr. William Preston has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Preston practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.