A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Preston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Preston, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Preston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Preston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Preston practice?
Dr. William Preston practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.